Information to parents
Wearing a helmet is highly recommended.
The Montreux Riviera Ski School declines all responsibility in case of accident.
Pre-lesson check list to parents and their children:
- Have you checked the resort's weather forecast?
- Has your lesson been confirmed by ESS Montreux Riviera ?
- Are you wearing warm enough clothing ?
- Do you have gloves, a neck warmer and goggles ?
- Are your ski boots comfortable and well adjusted ?
- Have you had a good meal before the lesson ?
- Have you planned for a snack or lunch ?
- Do you have your skis and poles/snowboard with you ?
If you answered yes to all these, you are ready to go !!!
From the age of 3, you can trust your children to the instructors of the Montreux Riviera Ski School.
Instructors are available to answer any question you may have about ski lessons and winter sports in general.