-Please note that the French version of the general conditions always applies.
- A private or group lesson booking is only fully registered when a full payment has been made.
- Equipment rental and lift tickets are not included in the prices.
- For group lessons, skiers will be moved to the appropriate level group for safety reasons.
- Be aware that level medals will be awarded upon the succesful completion of all objectives and it may take more than one class for a child to pass to the next level. A medal is included in the price of a 5 days course and can otherwise be purchased if the level is attained in fewer days. Progression booklets are not included in the pricing but can be purchased for CHF5.- and will ensure coherent evaluation in all Swiss Ski Schools.
-For both group and private lessons, a booking can be modified according to availabilities 48 h prior to the start of the lesson. This also applies to accidents or sickness, unless a valid medical certificate is produced.
- Skiing being a winter mountain activity, weather is not accepted as a reason to cancel lessons. ESS Montreux Riviera garantees lessons if the resort is in operation.
- Any MODIFICATION to bookings will be considered if requested 48h in advance. A class will not be refunded or modified due to a no show or tardiness of the client. Classes are cancelled and rebooked only in case of a complete closure of the ski lifts.
- In these cases, the client should book new dates for cancelled lessons by receiving a credit from the ESS Montreux (valid for two seasons).